This position’s primary responsibility is to support the mission of Diaspora Connect to provide real estate services to Zambians living in the Diaspora.
The ideal candidate will provide tailored real estate services that demonstrate a superior level of expertise in assisting buyers from the diaspora, to navigate the home-buying process in Zambia. A track record of successfully providing families with the opportunity of homeownership is preferred but a skilled, sales oriented individual would also be considered for the role.
A minimum of three years sales experience or experience in a professional real-estate environment is preferred. Experience representing buyers and sellers, closing short sales, experience working with lenders, and title service providers. Practical knowledge of the Zambian housing market is preferred.
The selected candidate must be self-motivated, demonstrate initiative, adhere to high ethical standards, and have a strong entrepreneurial mindset.
The candidate must have excellent customer service skills, strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask. Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills are required. The candidate must also have strong software skills and exposure to customer relationship/client management systems. The candidate must be astute in accurately determining home prices and identifying features that add sustainability and value.
Essential Job Functions:
- Facilitates new property listing to increase Buying Property in Zambia’s inventory.
- Assists buyers in the home purchasing process.
- Coordinates with all service providers in the purchase/selling process including title, scheduling inspections, repairs, appraisals, and other needed services to ensure deals close on time.
- Assists consumers with education and counseling in the home buying process along with
providing the opportunity to attain down payment assistance.
- Ensures consistent communication with clients, agents, lenders, and all others involved in the transaction.
- Works with prospective home buyers and sellers and coordinate showing activities which include previewing and showing of homes.
- Ability to quickly build a rapport with clients and partners of diverse backgrounds
This is a base salary job, additional commission based compensation will be indexed to the attainment of sales goals.
A cover letter and resume may be submitted in confidence to email@example.com